Monday, May 6, 2013

Tell Me Now Can You Feel It?

I was wrong.  I was wrong.

You are in so deep and I don't know why that bothered me when my mother said it.  The way she let the words fall from her mouth, "We need to love her." A sad look.  "She has problems."

Why did those words make me so angry?

Maybe I was envious that she noticed you and not me.

Maybe I was upset because if this meant you were troubled, then I must be troubled to.

Maybe I was angry that you had the courage to do it when I didn't.

Even though it's been  repeating over and over again in my head, I could never.

Is it bad that when I heard about you the first thought to cross my troubled mind was the word 'brave'?

No.

I think I'm mostly frustrated because you have

problems

and all I have is

the muck in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment